Class 10 and 12 exams are very important for students. This is a time when you can give a right or wrong guidance to your career. Especially, if we talk about the students of class 12, then this time is very important for them. If students use this time properly, then they can easily move on the path of success. Today we will tell you some special tips through this article, with the help of which students are able to prepare for their Class 12 examination in a correct and easy manner.
Here we are going to tell you how important it is to solve sample paper for the students of UP Board class 12th and 10th and how the sample paper is helpful to the students:
1. Fear of examination: The biggest fear of students is that they do not know how to ask questions in the exam …….? Even in spite of good preparation, students are very confused about the questions that come in the exam. Actually, there is only one reason that students are not properly familiar with the question paper. If you start solving sample paper, then your fear will be overcome first because when you solve sample paper, you will know easily how the pattern of your question paper will be, from which section in the exam How many questions are asked, what are the many questions which are repeated in the exam again and again ……….
2. Helpful to test: The sample papers are made according to the previous year’s question papers and the syllabus of the class. Some sample papers are done with complete analysis and solving important questions. Which are helpful to the students to a great extent, because there are many important questions which if solved and also if the analysis of the questions is available properly, then it would be easy to prepare and posture with the correct assessment. Is
Assistant in 3 revisions: As we all know, in the sample papers, questions related to all sections and all topics are present. Because of this it is a good way to repeat the subject before the exam. The more students solve sample paper, the more they will clear the concept on that subject, which will prove to be very helpful for the exam.
4. Marking Scheme: It is very important to know the marking scheme properly because most of the students do not know from which section, how many marks questions can be asked in the exam. For example, if you are a student of class 12 and you know which topics are there in the whole syllabus of your mathematics, which are asked more questions, then you will be able to pay more attention to those topics during your preparation.
5. Time Management: Sample paper is a good way to improve time management skills in students. If students ensure a time for solving sample paper and if they try to solve their entire question within the time period, then they will get the time limit during the exam. You will not face any problem in solving additional questions.
6. Self confidence: It is very important to have self confidence in students regarding their preparation. And on solving the sample paper, the feeling about the exam in the students goes away. Due to which self confidence increases in students. Along with student practice, you are able to assess week areas, strong areas as well. Accuracy of solving question papers also increases in students.
Conclusion: Today in this article, we have given some tips to the students, which if they include in their reading or exam preparation, it will be very helpful for their success in future.
Good luck !!