The wait of lakhs of candidates of Rajasthan is over. From today the process of application for 48,000 posts of teachers has started. For which the candidates who have passed the REET can apply till January 19 by visiting the official website of the Staff Selection Board. After this, the written test will be organized on the basis of subject from 25 to 28 February. In which the selected candidates will be given posting on the basis of state level merit. There will be no compulsion of minimum marks applicable by the Staff Selection Commission in the teacher recruitment process.
- Primary Teacher (Level-1) 21000
- Upper Primary School Teacher (Level-2) 27000
Candidates must have passed graduation from any recognized institute. Along with this, they should have passed the REET exam conducted by the Government of Rajasthan.
Candidates minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years. However, according to the government rules, the reserved category candidates will get age relaxation.
General category candidates applying for teacher recruitment exam will have to pay Rs 450, OBC candidates Rs 350, SC-ST candidates Rs 250.
These candidates will be able to appear in teacher recruitment exam
- General-Unreserved (GEN): 60 percent (TSP and Non-TSP)
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 55 percent (Non TSP), 36 percent (TSP)
- Scheduled Castes (SC), OBC, MBC and Economically Weaker Sections: 55 percent
- Widow and abandoned women and ex-servicemen of all categories: 50 percent
- Disabled class: 40 percent
- Sahariya Tribe: 36 percent
Apply like this
- First of all candidates open sso.rajasthan.gov.in from their device.
- Secondly, you have to tap on the Primary and Upper Primary Recruitment link.
- If you are applying for the first time then you have to register now.
- After that you can click on Login to login using your SSO ID.
- Now fill the application form with details like name, address and qualification etc., upload the certificates and then verify the details.
- After that submit the application form and then pay the application fee through your net banking or UPI or any debit or credit card.
- Candidates are advised to download and print out a copy of the application form for future reference.
A total of 48,000 posts will be recruited in Level-1 and Level-2.
Know- Grade Third Teacher Recruitment Process
- A total of 48,000 posts of Grade Third Teacher will be recruited in Rajasthan. This includes 21,000 posts in Level-1 and 27,000 posts in Level-2.
- The recruitment exam will be conducted in two phases for Level-1 and Level-2. In this, the first phase exam will be conducted only for eligibility, while the second phase exam will be conducted for the selection of teachers.
- The result of the eligibility test held on 23rd and 24th July has been released on 29th September.
- Another recruitment test will be conducted from February 25 to 28 for the selection of candidates passed on September 29. This exam will be on the basis of subject.
- The application process for appearing in the main examination will start from December 21. Which will run till January 19. In this, only the candidates who have passed the REET exam will be able to apply.
More than 8 lakh candidates will appear in the main examination
According to the result of REET-2022 held on July 23-24, 6,03,228 candidates have been declared eligible in Level-2 exam, while 2,03,609 candidates have been declared eligible in REET Level-1 exam. In such a situation, 603 candidates will be in the fray for one post of government school teacher in Rajasthan.
There is more news…