Delegation of unemployed talking to IAS officer Hemant Gera at the Secretariat.
The long struggle of the unemployed people of Rajasthan, who have been agitating for the last two months for their 20-point demands, seems to be coming to an end. On Wednesday, there was a meeting of the unemployed with DOP Secretary Hemant Gera and top officials. In which 13 demands have been agreed upon. The office bearers of Rajasthan Unemployed Integrated Federation told that after coming from Gujarat all our demands are being fulfilled. In such a situation, now we will not oppose Rahul Gandhi’s Bharat Jodo Yatra.
State President of Rajasthan Unemployed Integrated Federation, Upen Yadav said that along with completing the pending recruitment process, talks have been held with Hemant Gera ji regarding new recruitments. In which most of the demands have been agreed upon. At the same time, the notification of OBC reservation will also be issued soon. Along with this, a meeting will be organized once again till Tuesday regarding some demands. In which we will keep our side. After coming to Rajasthan from Gujarat, we had decided to oppose Rahul Gandhi’s Bharat Jodo Yatra. But now the government is working to fulfill all the pending demands of the unemployed. That’s why now we will not oppose Rahul Gandhi.
Consensus reached on these issues in talks
- Rules will be amended in stenographer recruitment, stenographer recruitment will be released in 2023, will be issued soon.
- Soon the application for the new LDC recruitment will be sent to the Staff Selection Board.
- About 5100 Jaldhari recruitment release will be issued.
- A letter will be sent to the Home Department to withdraw the cases registered against the unemployed during the protest movement.
- Strict rules will be made against fake degree diploma disabled certificate.
- Regarding the inclusion of all subjects in Agriculture Lecturer recruitment, the youth will be taken up to the officials of RPSC.
- Suggestions are being sought from different departments regarding the Youth Unemployed Commission.
- Programmer recruitment will take some time due to rule amendment.
- Regarding the release of information assistant recruitment, the release will be issued as soon as possible by talking to the Staff Selection Board and the department.
- In all the departments of Rajasthan, an agreement has been reached on the demand for recruitment on the lines of MTS in the centers of vacant class IV employees.
- After the first phase of Panchayati Raj LDC Recruitment 2013 is completed on 4000 posts, there will be a churn again to complete the process on 6000 posts in the second phase.
- New recruitment will be announced in the budget on vacant posts in all government departments of Rajasthan.
- Consensus was made to increase the post in the new RAS recruitment.
There is more news…