Jamshedpur : New recruitment of Full Term Apprentice has come out in Lucknow Plant of Tata Motors. Those youths of 16 to 18 years (18 years by September 1, 2022 and two years relaxation for SC-ST candidates) who have passed 10th class in CBSE and ICSE with subjects like Science and Mathematics in the first attempt in the year 2022, can apply for this can apply for.
Tata Motors management has issued a notification in this regard. Under which it is mandatory for general and OBC candidates to pass with 70 percent while for SC and ST candidates it is mandatory to pass with 60 percent marks.
terms and conditions
- Selected candidates will be given two years training on Mechanic Auto Electric & Electronics or Mechanic Motor Vehicle or Mechatronics under Apprentices Act 1961.
- In the first year the candidates will get a scholarship of Rs 8000 and in the second year Rs 9000.
- Candidates will get transport and canteen facility as per company rules.
- Medical test will be done after the selection of 10th pass students on the basis of merit.
- Interested candidates may apply online at joinastatamotors.com/apprenticeship/.
- During the training, selected candidates will not be allowed to do any kind of interview, external academic or vocational course.
- Applicants do not have to pay any course fee or security deposit.
24 employees got long service award in Gemco
Jamshedpur : 24 employees of Jamshedpur Engineering and Mechanical Manufacturing Company (JEMCO), a subsidiary of Tata Steel, were given long service awards by the company management on Friday. In this all the employees were given silver coins and citations by the company management.
Company’s Vice President JK Singh, Head Machine Shop Ashwini Srivastava, HR Department Vishwajit Tiwari, Jagjit Kaur, Shildi Dey, Union General Secretary Amit Sarkar, Vice President Manjit Singh, Lakhan, Sameer Mahto, Ramesh Kumar, Minati Panda and others were present on the occasion. was present.
Edited By: Jitendra Singh