Madhya Pradesh Electricity Department Recruitment 2022 (MPPGCL Apprentice Recruitment)
MPPGCL Apprentice: Madhya Pradesh Electricity Department has taken out recruitment for apprentice posts, interested candidates can apply online from 05/12/2022 to 28/12/2022. Information related to this recruitment is available below. Interested candidates read the terms and conditions of the recruitment carefully before applying and apply according to your eligibility.
Important Date (MPPGCL Apprentice important dates)
- Starting date of application – from 05/12/2022
- Last date of application – till 28/12/2022
Age Range (MPPGCL Apprentice age limit)
- Minimum age limit – 14 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 Years
- Age limit will be calculated from – 28/12/2022.
- Read the notification related to recruitment for relaxation in age limit.
Application fee (MPPGCL Apprentice Application Fee,
- Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs.00
- SC/SST – Rs.00
salary (MPPGCL Apprentice salary)
- In this recruitment, selected candidates will be given a salary of Rs 7,700 per month for 1 year apprenticeship and Rs 8050 per month for 2 years apprenticeship.
Name & Number of Posts (MPPGCL Apprentice Name of Department/Posts)
- Instrument Mechanics – 03
- Electrician – 01
- Welder – 04
Educational Qualifications (MPPGCL Apprentice Educational Qualification
- To apply for this recruitment, the candidate must have passed class 10th+ITI from any recognized board or university.
- For more details read official notification.
Selection Process (Selection Process)
- Shortlisted candidates will be selected through Interview.
how to apply (How to apply
- To apply for Madhya Pradesh Electricity Department Recruitment, the applicant has to visit the official website of Trade Apprentices.
- After this the application form will open in front of you. You have to enter the information asked in this form carefully.
- After this you will have to upload some important documents and photo and signature.
- After that you have to pay the application fee.
- After paying the application fee, click on the submit button. Your form will be submitted successfully.