Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022: Bumper recruitment in Kendriya Vidyalaya for 12th pass youth looking for government job (KVS Recruitment 2022) Have come out Let us tell you that the Ministry of Education, Government of India has issued vacancies for 13 thousand 404 posts for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan across the country, including Teaching, Non-Teaching, Section Officer, Principal, Vice-Principal, Finance Officer, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate. Recruitment will be done on the posts of teachers.
Candidates up to the age of 40 years can apply to apply for these posts, official website to apply online www.kvssangathan.nic.in By visiting, you can apply till 26 December.
- assistant commissioner 52
- principal 239
- Vice Principal 203
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) 1409
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) 3176
- Primary Teacher (PRT) 6414
- PRT (Music) 303
- Librarian 355
- finance officer 6
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) 2
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) 156
- Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC) 322
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC) 702
Hindi translator 11
- Stenographer Grade-II 54
For the post of PGT, the maximum age of the candidates should be 40 years. Whereas for the post of TGT / Librarian, the maximum age of the candidates should be 35 years and for PRT, the maximum age should be 30 years. In the maximum age limit, OBC candidates will get three years, SC, ST candidates will get five years and Divyang candidates will get ten years relaxation.
In the recruitment process, candidates who have obtained master’s degree from recognized university from 12th pass from any recognized board can apply.
- General Category, OBC and EWS: Rs 1000
- SC, ST and Divyang: No fee
Apply like this
- Candidates visit the official website of KVS kvsangathan.gov.in.
- Click on KVS Teaching & Non-Teaching 2022 Vacancy link.
- Complete the registration process. Under this upload photograph, signature and documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
Computer Based Test, Skill Test and Interview will be conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates on KV Primary Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher and Non Teaching. Selected candidates will be called for document verification and medical examination. Successful candidates will be appointed here.
- Primary Teacher: Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400 (Pay Level-6)
- PGT: Rs 47,600 to Rs 1,51,100 (Pay Level-8)
- TGT: Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400 (Pay Level-7)
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs 78,800 to Rs 2,09,200 (Level-12)
- Principal: Rs 78,800 to Rs 2,09,200 (Level-12)
- Vice Principal: Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,77,500 (Level-10)
- Librarian: Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400 (Pay Level-7)
- Finance Officer: Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400 (Pay Level-7)
- Assistant Engineer: Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400 (Pay Level-7)
- Assistant Section Officer: Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400 (Pay Level-6)
- Hindi Translator: Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400 (Pay Level-6)
- Senior Secretariat Assistant: Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100 (Pay Level-4)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200 (Pay Level-2)
- Stenographer Grade II: Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100 (Pay Level-4)