Satya Prakash / Raipur: In Chhattisgarh, due to non-signing of the reservation bill, the process of recruitment in many jobs is stuck. Two amendment bills regarding 76 percent reservation have been passed in the Vidhan Sabha on December 2 itself. But the file for the Governor’s signature is still stuck in the Raj Bhavan. Before signing this bill, the governor has sought information from the government on 10 points and has also met the President. But due to the absence of the governor’s signature on the reservation bill, the results of more than a dozen examinations have been stuck.
Due to the non-signature of the Governor on the reservation bill, a doubtful situation has arisen in front of lakhs of candidates waiting for government jobs. This year, dozens of other examinations including State Administrative Service Examination 2021, Forest Service Examination, Engineering Service, Uni Recruitment have been conducted. Whose results are ready. But due to the dispute in reservation, it could not be released till now. However, due to the latest decision of the High Court, the way for admission in some other courses including pharmacy is open.
Results of these exams withheld
The interview of PSC 2021 has been completed, whose final result is yet to come. The interview of Forest Service Exam is still pending. The exam for Assistant Director Recharge, Ayurveda Medical Officer, Engineering Service 2021, Physiotherapist, Peon Recruitment Exam has been done. The results of all these are yet to come. Along with this, the results of CMO 2022, Scientific Officer, Scientific Officer have also not been released yet. At the same time, police recruitment examinations have been done, whose verification and physical test are yet to be done. In all these, the screw of reservation is becoming heavy, because until the situation regarding reservation is not cleared, it will not be possible to do recruitment in the state in the same way.
Recruitment examinations affected due to lack of reservation-
- Sub Inspector recruitment exam is pending since 2018, the exam for 975 posts which was to be held on 6th November has been cancelled.
- In the CGPSC Civil Services Examination 2021, the recruitment examination for 171 posts was held but the examinations were stopped.
- 211 posts were to be recruited in CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2021, interviews were stopped.
- Examination was conducted by CGPSH for the post of 91 peon, in which around 2.5 lakh people filled the form, they have been stopped.
- Scientist’s examination was conducted by Vyapam, for which no result has been released.
- The appointments have stopped after the examinations of Patwari.
- Data Entry Operator Assistant Grade 3 is pending.
- The recruitment examination of the Vidhansabha has also been put on hold.
Notifications of these posts also stopped-
- Teacher recruitment on 12400 posts.
- 250 posts of Assistant Development Extension Officer ADEO.
- 400 posts of Hostel Warden.
- Labor Inspector and Revenue Inspector.
- Amen Patwari Irrigation Department.
At the same time, there is a lot of political rhetoric on the issue of non-signing of the reservation bill and stoppage of recruitment. The Raj Bhavan is directly on the target of the Congress and the state government. Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has also said that had the signature been done, the way for recruitment would have opened. But the governor is not signing the bill.