MPSC Clerk Typist-List: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has declared the list of Qualified Candidates for Typing Skill Test of Maharashtra Group-C Services (Main) Examination 2022 (Clerical Typist). Click on the link below
MPSC Maharashtra Group C Services Main Examination 2022- MPSC Clerk Typist-List of Candidates eligible for Typing Test Marathi, English – MPSC Clerk Typist Exam eligibility list has been released by the Commission today. Candidates should find your name in below PDF. We will publish further update in this regard soon on Mahabharti.
MPSC Clerk Typist-List 2022
The list of qualified candidates for Typing Skill Test of Clerk-Typist (Marathi) and Clerk Typist (English) cadre in Maharashtra Group-C Services (Main) Examination – 2022 has been published on the website of the Commission.
- The said list of qualified candidates is purely for typing skill test and the claims/recommendations of some candidates may change after verification before final result as per various claims in the application of the candidates.
- Subject to verification of sporting documents of the candidates applying for the post reserved for sportspersons, their claim for sportsperson category has been provisionally accepted and they have been included in the list of eligible candidates.
- Typing test is not mandatory for candidates claiming PWD reservation and Ex-servicemen reservation and included in the list of qualified candidates as they are allowed 2 opportunities within 2 years from the date of their appointment to clear the typing test.
- List of Qualified Candidates Presented Hon. Court / Hon. The announcement is being made subject to the judgment in various judicial cases filed before the Tribunal.
- The Typing Skill Test is of Qualifying format and the candidates will be notified separately through the Commission’s official website https://mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Clerk Typist-List of Candidates eligible for Typing Test Marathi, English Download the PDF from this page. The Updates & Details about this will be available on MahaBharti soon.