Maharashtra Police Constable Jobs: There is good news for the candidates who are looking for government jobs in Maharashtra. Bumper recruitments have come out on constable posts in Maharashtra Police. Candidates wishing to apply for these posts can apply by visiting the official website of Maharashtra Police, mahapolice.gov.in. Let us tell you, the process of applying for these posts has started from 9th November. At the same time, the last date of application has been fixed on 30 November.
Maharashtra Police Constable Jobs: Details of posts
According to the official notification of Maharashtra Police, a total of 18,000 posts will be filled under this recruitment. In this, there will be recruitment for 14,956 posts of police constable. Apart from this, there will be recruitment for 1,204 posts of SRPF Police Constable and 2,174 posts of Driver Police Constable.
Maharashtra Police Constable Jobs: Qualification
Candidates applying for these posts should have 12th pass from any recognized board. At the same time, the candidates applying for the post of Driver Police Constable must have a driving license.
Maharashtra Police Constable Jobs: Age Limit
For applying to these posts, the age of the candidates has been fixed at 18 to 28 years.
Maharashtra Police Constable Jobs: How will be the selection?
The candidates applying for this will be selected through written test and physical test. For more details see official notification
Maharashtra Police Constable Jobs: How to Apply?
- To apply, first go to the official website- mahapolice.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Latest Notification on the home page of the website.
- After this click on the link of Maharashtra Police Constable Application form 2022.
- After this, register by filling the details sought on the next page.
- After registration, you can fill the application form.
- Now submit the application fee.
- Take the print after the application is done.
for official notification click here.