WBPSC Recruitment 2022: Good news has come from West Bengal for the candidates who are looking for the job. West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications for the post of Senior Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant and Laboratory Assistant in the Narcotics Division of Forensic Science Laboratory, West Bengal. For which the online application process has started. Letter and interested candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official website of Yoga at wbpsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for the recruitment is 11 November 2022. Whereas the correction window will open from November 12 to November 18, 2022 only.
Here is the vacancy details
WBPSC will fill a total of 10 posts through this recruitment drive. Out of which 2 vacancies are for the post of Senior Scientific Officer, 4 are for the post of Scientific Assistant and 4 are for the post of Laboratory Assistant.
To apply for this recruitment drive, the qualification and age limit has been prescribed according to the post. Which candidates can check on the official website. ,Notification,
Application fee to be paid
To apply candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee for the post of SSO has been fixed at Rs 210. Whereas for the post of Scientific Assistant and Laboratory Assistant the fee is Rs 160.
how to apply
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the candidate first wbpsc.gov.in go to
- Step 2: After that click on ‘One Time Registration’ on the candidate homepage
- Step 3: Then fill the candidate form and generate your enrollment number
- Step 4: After that candidates enter their enrollment number and password and login
- Step 5: Now candidates fill the application form, upload documents and pay the fee
- Step 6: After that submit the form
- Step 7: At last the candidate should take a print out of the form
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI