There is a great opportunity for the youth preparing for the job in Indian Railways. Vacancy has come out for 6265 posts of Apprentice in Railways. In this, recruitment will be done on 3150 posts of apprentice in Southern Railway and 3115 posts in Eastern Railway. For which 10th pass candidates up to the age of 24 years can apply online till 31 October by visiting the official website of Railways at secr.indianrailways.gov.in. In the bumper recruitment released by the Railways, the candidates will be selected on the basis of the 10th number directly without examination.
- Under the minimum essential qualification, students must have passed class 10th examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates should have passed ITI course in relevant trade from a recognized institute.
- The minimum required age to apply is 15 years and the upper age limit is 24 years.
- The basis for calculation of age has been kept as May 1, 2022. Relaxation has been given to reserved category as per rules.
- The merit list will be prepared by taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation and ITI courses.
apply like this
- Firstly the official website- rrcrecruit.co.in Click on
- On the home page of the website, click on the link of Apprentice Recruitment.
- On the following link, go to the option of Latest Recruitment Southern Railway / Eastern Railway.
- On the next page, register by filling the details asked for registration.
- Now fill the application form. Take a print out for further use.
Southern Railway Notification
Eastern Railway Notification
There is more news…