DRDO CEPTAM (Defence Research and Development Organization Center for Personnel Talent Management)
Advertisement No. (Advertisement No.)
Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) and Technician-A (Tech-A)
Number of Posts (Total Posts)
23rd September 2022
Date of Interview (Direct Interview)
DRDO CETPAM Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B): Bachelor’s degree in Science Or Diploma in Engineering or Technology or Computer Science or Allied Subjects, recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), in the required Discipline. Candidates must have acquired the EQR as on crucial date of eligibility for the posts they are applying. Candidates whose results of the final examination awaiting as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are NOT eligible and hence should not apply. B.Sc. Candidates must have read the required subject for at least 02 years in the course of B.Sc. program. Please note that the candidates possessing higher qualification, viz., M.Sc. or B.Tech. or BE or Ph.D. degree etc., as on crucial date of eligibility, shall NOT be considered for the recruitment. Mere fulfillment of the minimum eligibility does not entitle any candidate to claim his/her candidature for selection to any post.
- Technician-A (Tech-A): (i) Xth Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute; and (ii) Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the required discipline; Or Certificate of minimum one year duration from a recognized Institution in the required discipline if the Industrial Training Institutes do not award Certificate in that discipline Or National Trade Certificate in the required discipline; Or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the required discipline.
DRDO CETPAM Bharti 2022 Age Limit – [SC/ST:05 वर्षे सूट, OBC: 03 वर्षे सूट]
- Candidate must be between 18 and 28 years of age
- Relaxable for SC/ST/OBCNCL/ESM/PwBD/Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried, Departmental Candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government, Disabled Defense Services Personnel, Persons Domiciled in J&K State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 as per extant Govt. of India rules).
DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- For the post of STA-B: The selection process will consist of Tier-I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection)
- For the post of Tech-A: The selection process will consist of Tier-I (CBT) and Tier-II (Trade Test)
DRDO CETPAM Bharti 2022 Application Fee
- Non-refundable/Nontransferable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate.
- All women and SC/ST/PwBD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Address to Send Application
Venue of Interview
DRDO Technical Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Starting Date For Online Application
3rd September 2022
Starting Date For Offline Application
Last Date For Online Application
23rd September 2022
Last Date For Offline Application
Walk-in Interview Date
Join Us On Whatsapp
Join us on Telegram
Download Our MAHASARKAR App