NEET UG Result Soon, Know Quota Wise Seats in Medical and Dental Courses

Rate this post

[ad_1]

NEET UG exam was conducted on 17th July. This year more than 18 lakh students appeared in this examination. The result will be released on the website- neet.nta.nic.in.

NEET UG Result Soon, Know Quota Wise Seats in Medical and Dental Courses

The answer key of NEET UG will be released. (signal photo)

Image Credit source: twitter

The students who appeared in the NEET UG exam are waiting for the result. The result will be announced soon by the National Testing Agency. NEET UG The answer key can be released anytime. Students are advised to keep an eye on the official website- neet.nta.nic.in. Let us inform that, after the release of the answer key, the objections received on them will be resolved by the experts. The final result will be released only after the correction on the objection. After the release of the answer key, the option to raise the objection will be activated on the website.

NEET UG exam was conducted on 17th July. This year more than 18 lakh students took this exam. It is known that this time along with NEET result, merit list will also be released. Students appearing in the NEET exam should know before the result that which quota is admitted in medical and dental.

Admission in NEET UG through these quotas

All MBBS seats available in government medical colleges are divided into two parts – AIQ and state quota. 15% seats in each government MBBS college are reserved for All India Quota (AIQ) for which counseling will be conducted by the Medical Council Committee (MCC). While the remaining 85% of the state quota seats will be allotted to the state-specific candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria. in this-

  1. All India Quota (AIQ)
  2. state government quota seats
  3. Central Institute / University / Deemed University
  4. State / Management / NRI quota seats in private medical / dental colleges or any private university
  5. central pool quota seats
  6. All seats including NRI quota as well as management quota are in private unaided/aided minority/non-minority medical colleges.
  7. AIIMS Institutes across India

NEET Quota Wise Seats

There are total 4,129 seats for MBBS course in All India Quota. In this, a total of 192 colleges can take admission. Tamil Nadu has the highest number of seats at 471. At the same time, there are a total of 23,378 seats for MBBS in the state-wise quota. Apart from this, if we talk about central universities, there are a total of 724 seats. This includes BHU, AMU and Delhi University. career news View here.

[ad_2]