JEE Mains session 2 exam is starting from tomorrow. Before the exam, NTA has released the exam guideline. All the students who are going to appear in the examination should read and follow the guidelines carefully.
JEE Mains session 2 exam from tomorrow, what is the dress code of the exam
Image Credit source: ANI Twitter
The JEE Mains session 2 exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) is starting from tomorrow i.e. July 25. Admit cards have already been issued. Students are all set for JEE Mains session 2 exam. Before the exam, NTA has released the exam guideline. All the students who are going to appear in the examination should read and follow the guidelines carefully. Especially female candidates should pay attention to the dress code. Recently, many things have come to the fore regarding many examinations, in such a situation, girls should pay special attention to their dress so that they do not face any problem on the day of examination.
Read here complete guideline of JEE Mains exam
- No metal object will be allowed inside while appearing for JEE Main 2021.
- Candidates should avoid wearing any kind of jewelery or ornaments.
- Pay special attention to the dress code, go wearing light clothes.
- Candidates should not wear their head cap, women can use dupatta.
- Electronic watch will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry handbags, gadgets, electronic items or communication devices inside the examination hall.
- Arrive before the exam time so that it is easy to search the classroom.
- Wear clothes according to the guidelines. This includes face masks, gloves and other things.
- One ID proof and one passport size photograph along with the admit card.
JEE Main 2022 session 2 exam will be held on July 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30. Earlier the JEE Mains exam was scheduled to start from July 21. But on the spot NTA changed the exam date. Now this exam will run from July 25 to July 30. Session 1 exam is already over. Read career news here.
JEE Mains exam is being held twice, the best score will be chosen out of both the exams. Accordingly the college will be allotted. The result is expected to be released a few weeks after the exam is over.