Appointment to the write-up of Assistant Director (Official Language) On deputation basis (Like shorter term contract)
It is proposed to fill up the posts of Assistant Director (Official Language) on deputation foundation (Including brief expression deal) in the Hooked up and Subordinate places of work of Central Board of Immediate Taxes. These posts belong to Standard Central Providers Team ‘A’ Gazetted Non Ministerial Cadre. The stage of pay matrix, eligibility ailment and necessary qualification for the put up are specified as under:-
1. Situation: Assistant Director (Formal Language)
2. Level of pay matrix: Stage 10 in pay matrix (Pre-revised Pay back Band-3, Rs. 15600-39100/- with quality spend of Rs. 5400/-)
3. Eligibility: The next officers below Central Government or Condition Governments or Union territories or Universities or recognised investigation institutions or general public sector undertakings or semi-Federal government or autonomous or statutory organisations are suitable to utilize for the publish:
a. Holding analogous posts on frequent basis in the dad or mum cadre or Department or
b. With two years’ support in the quality rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in level 8 of pay matrix or equivalent in the dad or mum cadre or division or
c. With a few years’ provider in the quality rendered following appointment thereto on a typical foundation in posts in the level 7 of pay matrix or equivalent in the guardian cadre or section.
a. Master’s diploma of a recognise University in Hindi with English as a obligatory or elective issue or as the medium of evaluation at degree degree or Master’s diploma of a recognised College in English with Hindi as a obligatory or elective topic or as the medium of examination at diploma stage or
b. Master’s diploma of a recognised Univers ity in any issue other than Hindi or English, with Hindi Medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at diploma amount or
c. Master’s degree of a recognised College in any issue other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective topic or as the medium of evaluation at diploma level or
d. Master’s diploma of a recognised College in any topic other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective topics or possibly of the two as a medium of evaluation and the other as a obligatory or elective issue at diploma degree.
e. A few years’ knowledge of employing or applying terminology (terminological function) in Hindi and translation work from English to Hindi or vice-versa, if possible of specialized or scientific literature below Central Govt or Point out Federal government or autonomous bodies or statutory organisations or general public sector undertakings or Universities or recognised study or educational institutions
e. or A few years’ expertise of educating in Hindi and English or study in Hindi or English less than Central Government or Point out Governments or Autonomous bodies or statutory organisations or public sector undertakings or Universities or recognised exploration or instructional institutions
i) Studied one particular of the languages other than Hindi bundled in the Eighth Agenda to the Structure at 10th degree from a recognised Board.
ii) Administrative expertise.
iii) Knowledge of organising Hindi courses or workshops for noting and drafting.
iv) Expertise of Immediate Tax Regulations / technique.
v) Computer Literacy.
6. Number of vacancies : 20 (Approx.)
7. Place of publishing: may be posted in any business office of Profits Tax all in excess of India
8. Period of deputation : The time period of deputation (which includes quick time period agreement) like period of deputation (such as shorter expression deal) in an additional excadre put up held promptly previous this appointment in the same or some other organisation or office of the Central Govt shall ordinarily not to exceed a few years