By: Inextlive , Updated Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 22:07:18 (IST)
Gorakhpur (Bureau). On the first day on Monday, 10th class students will give the English Literature exam. According to the guidelines, students will get 10 minutes extra time to read the question paper in the exam of one and a half hour.
Result will be released in July
According to the council, the exams are starting in April, which will end in June. At the same time, in July, the council will also release the result of the exam. Along with the exam, the preparation for checking the copy has also been started. There are 19 schools in Gorakhpur, whose students will give exams at their home centers.
here is the guideline
1. Students have to reach the examination hall five minutes before.
2. In case of getting wrong question paper in the exam, the supervisor on duty will have to inform the student.
3. Pay close attention to any general instructions that may be given at the top of a paper.
4. You are advised to answer only the number of questions written in the question paper.
5. You have to put your signature in the blank space on the top sheet of the standard answer sheet. Do not write anywhere else on the top-sheet.
6. Write your Unique ID (Unique Identification Number), Roll Number and Subject Clear on the top-sheet. Use only black, blue and ball point pen on the answer seat.
7. Write the answer sheet on both the sides of each sheet. Leave a margin on both the right and left sides.
8. Write the number of question number clearly in the left hand margin at the beginning of each answer.
9. Remember that handwriting and spelling will be taken into account, you can use fountain pen or ball, only simple calculator is allowed in the exam.
10. In addition to the time mentioned in the time table for writing the paper, 10 minutes are given for reading.
14. Students will have to give satisfactory answer if they come late in the exam time.
15. Except in exceptional circumstances, no paper will be given to any student who is late by more than half an hour.
Exam Center – 19
Students will give exam- 5000
10th class exam is starting – 25 April
Class 10th exam will end – May 23
12th exam is starting- 26
Class XII exam will end – June 13