BEL Recruitment 2022:
Vacancy Details Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)
- Electronics & Communication- 17
- Mechanical- 33
- Electrical- 16
- Electronic, Mechanic-6
- Fitter- 11 Posts
- Electrical- 4 posts
- Miller- 2
- Electro Platter- 2
- Education: Must have Diploma and ITI in relevant subjects.
- Age limit: The maximum age limit for candidates applying for Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) or Technician ‘C’ posts is 28 years as on March 1, 2022. Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe 5 years Minimum 40% Disability (PWD) Individuals have 10 years relaxation.
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for the written test. Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written test.
- Test procedure: This test consists of 150 marks.
- Part I: General Aptitude: 50 marks – General Mental Ability, Logic, Analytical, Cognitive Ability, Basic Statistics, Data Interpretation Skills, General Knowledge
Part II: Technical Aptitude: 100 marks – Contains Technical / Professional Knowledge Test. It consists of 100 questions with specific questions from the relevant sections.
Website for full details:https://bel-india.in/