Programs are invited for engagement as Junior Investigation Fellow on Contract basis for the project “Developing Forest Well being Index for Increasing Management Effectiveness and Optimizing Ecological, Social and Financial Rewards of Forest-dependent Communities of Madhya Pradesh”
1. Name of Position: Junior Investigate Fellow (JRF)
2. No. of situation: 01 (One)
3. Interval of engagement: 12 months. The venture entails fieldwork.
4. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- for every month + HRA as per norms. TA/DA will be presented as per norms throughout the fieldwork. No other allowances are admissible.
5. Vital Qualification and Practical experience: The applicant need to have Article Graduate diploma in Forestry / Environmental Science from a regarded University/ Institute with not a lot less than 60% marks/to start with division
6. Desirable Qualification/ Knowledge:
a) A person publication in a fantastic journal
b) Great creating techniques (briefs and analysis stories).
c) Very well conversant in English & Hindi.