Purposes are invited on prescribed structure (On-line) for the short-term write-up of “Job Associate – II / Senior Investigation Fellow” for the Job entitled “Establishment of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Centre: Animal Bioinformatics” in the Office of Biotechnology and Health care Engineering, Countrywide Institute of Technology Rourkela primarily based on Institute norms and laws.
1. Article Name: Project Associate – II / Senior Investigation Fellow.
2. Project Code: SR/21/BM/002
3. Name of the Research Job: “Establishment of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Centre: Animal Bioinformatics”
4. Name of the Sponsoring Company Office of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India
5. Tenure of the Venture: 05 Several years Rs. 42,00,000
6. Tenure of the Assignment: 5 Yrs or up to task closure, whichever is before.
7. Job Description: As for each the job requirement.
8. Consolidated regular compensation / Fellowship Rs. 35,000/ month as for each the DBT Norms
9. Essential Qualifications and experience M.Tech in Engineering/ MVSc + 2 yrs of research practical experience, as for each the DBT norms.
10. Desirable Qualifications / Exp. Bioinformatics/ Computational Biology/ Data Science/ Computational Programming/ NGS sequencing or comparable.
11. Accommodation Bachelor / Married lodging in the Institute may possibly be offered subject to availability.