IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card: Mains Exam to be held on 25th January
This admit card has been issued by IBPS for the Clerk Recruitment Main Examination to be held on 25 January. This exam will be conducted in online mode only. Candidates reach the exam center as per the shift allotted to them. To download it, candidates have to enter their registration number and password. The date, time, venue and key guidelines of the examination are given on the admit card. Candidates follow these in the exam. Candidates absolutely must not forget to carry their admit card to the exam center, without it the admission will not be allowed in the exam center.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card: How to download the admit card?
Candidates can download their admit card by following the easy guidelines given below.
1. Firstly candidates go to the official website of IBPS, ibps.in.
2. Now click on the link related to IBPS Clerk admit card for Mains appearing on the home page.
3. Now enter the requested information like your registration number and date of birth etc.
4. Now your admit card will be displayed on the screen in front of you.
5. Download it after checking it and also get its print out for further need.
Earlier the result of Preliminary Examination for IBPS Clerk Recruitment has also been released. The candidates who have cleared this exam will be given a chance to appear in the main exam. All the information related to the examination is given on the admit card. Candidates may also have to bring their certificate of vaccination to the examination centre.