National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) exam is conducted every year in Himachal Pradesh. NMMS exam is conducted by the SCERT of Himachal Pradesh. This exam is conducted for the economically weaker students. Students selected through this examination are given scholarships every year to study from class 9th to class 12th. Tell the students that NMMS The first stage is the examination which is conducted at the state level. The candidates who want to participate in this exam can apply from 29th December 2021 to 15th January 2022 which has now been extended till 30th January 2022. Students who have not applied till now can now fill the application form till January 30. Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website or from the link provided below on this page. After that the candidates who will be successful in this will be provided scholarship by the government. Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2021-2022 For information related to application form, admit card, exam pattern, answer key, result etc., you can read this post completely.
Latest : Application date extended for HP NMMS 2021-2022, can apply till 30 January 2022.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2021-2022 | Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2021-2022
Subscribe For Latest Updates
1000 per month is given to every student under Himachal Pradesh National Means cum Merit Scholarship. In this, the first stage exam MAT and the second stage exam SAT will be conducted. This scholarship is given by MHRD, New Delhi. Some important dates related to Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2021-2022 can be seen from the table given below.
|Online application start date||29 December 2021|
|Last Date of Application||30 January 2022|
|Verification of the application form of the students by the Principal/Head Master of the school
last date to do
|31 January 2022|
|Date of first stage exam (state level)||06 March 2022|
|Exam Results||will be announced|
|Date of Phase II Exam (National Level)||will be announced|
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2021-2022 Eligibility Criteria
- It is mandatory for the student to have 55% in class 7th.
- The student must be a student of class 8th.
- A relaxation of 5% is given to SC, ST and differently-abled students.
- The income of the parents should not be more than 1.50 lakhs.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2021-2022 Application Form
The application process for Himachal Pradesh NMMS has been started from 29th December 2021. Candidates can fill the application form through online by visiting the official website of National Means cum Merit Scholarship Examination. Apart from this, you can also fill the application form by clicking on the direct link provided on this page. , Students could fill the application form till 15 January 2022 which has now been extended till 30 January 2022. Candidates can complete the application process within the extended date
Application Form : HP NMMS 2021-2022 to fill online application form Click here.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2021-2022 Admit Card
Himachal Pradesh NMMS Exam Admit Card will be issued a few days before the exam. After deciding the roll number of the applied students, the admit card is issued. It is necessary to carry the admit card with you at the time of examination. Without the admit card you are not allowed to appear in the exam.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2021-2022 Exam Pattern
- The exam of NMMS is conducted through written medium.
- The written exam consists of questions from Mental Ability Test (SAT) and Scholarship Aptitude Test (SAT).
- The Scholarship Aptitude Test (SAT) consists of questions from both Language Comprehensive and Aptitude Test.
- A total of 100 – 100 marks questions are asked from both the part.
- The total number of questions in the Mental Ability Test (SAT) is 100.
- A total of 100 questions are asked in the Scholarship Aptitude Test (SAT).
- Each question is of 1.
- NMMS exam is conducted in both Hindi and English medium. K
- Students are given 120 – 120 minutes for the examination of both the parts.
- This exam is conducted on OMR sheet.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- If the answer is wrong, the marks of the students are not deducted.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2021-2022 Selection Process
- The students are selected on the basis of written examination.
- General category students are required to obtain a minimum of 40 percent marks to pass.
- Scheduled Caste, Backward Caste and Disabled candidates are required to obtain a minimum of 32 percent marks to pass.
- Scholarship is given only to students who have secured minimum 55% marks or more in class 8th.
- SC, ST and PWD candidates are given 5 percent relaxation.
- SC, ST and handicapped candidates are required to get minimum 50 percent marks in 8th class for the scholarship.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2021-2022 Answer Key
The answer key for the exam of NMMS Himachal Pradesh is released. The answer is released sometime after the exam is over. Through the answer key, students can estimate their marks before the release of the result. The answer is released on the official website.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2021-2022 Result
The result of the students who appeared in the written examination of Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2021-2022 will be declared. The result is released on the official website. The result is released in PDF format. NMMS Result District Wise is released. Apart from the official website, you can also check your result through the link given in this page. The result can be viewed through online mode only. The result is not sent to any student through e-mail or any other means.
official website : himachalservices.nic.in
Notice : To receive notifications related to HP NMMS 2021-2022 Click here.