Education Desk, Amar Ujala
Published by: Rahul Manav
Updated Tue, 21 Dec 2021 09:20 PM IST
The results of SEB 2020 primary and secondary classes scholarship exam has been released. Students can check the result and merit list by visiting the official website sebexam.org.
hear the news
As per the information, a total of 66241 students have cleared the primary scholarship exam. At the same time, 11074 candidates have passed the Secondary Scholarship Examination. For SEB Exam Result 2020 students can find information by visiting the website. Read the details given in it thoroughly.
The merit list of the qualified students of both the scholarship exams along with their marks is also displayed. The rank information of the qualified students is also given in the merit list. Students check the marks, rank, district and other information thoroughly in the merit list.
There was an increase in the quota number for the scholarship
The examination for the Primary-Secondary Education Scholarship Examination was conducted on October 17, 2021 across the examination centres. The number of scholarships and quota was increased to give scholarships to the students appearing for the examination. Taluka wise quota for this exam was established as per the criteria obtained by the secretary. Students can visit the official website to get more updates on SEB Exam Result 2020.
How to check SEB Exam 2020 Result
- Visit the official website of the State Examination Board, Government of Gujarat, sebexam.org.
- Go to the ‘Notice Board’ section available on the home page.
- Click on the link which reads “PSE – SSE Exam-2020 Result Notification” or click on the direct link – SEB Exam Result 2020.
- On clicking, the PDF file will be displayed.
- Now download the file and take a print out of it.