Education Desk, Amar Ujala
Published by: Subhash Kumar
Updated Tue, 21 Dec 2021 07:16 PM IST
Gujarat Scholarship Result 2020: According to the official announcement, a total of 66241 students have got success for the state level primary education scholarship. At the same time, a total of 11074 students have got success in the Secondary Education Scholarship Examination.
Gujarat State Scholarship Exam 2020 Result Declared. (signal photo)
– Photo : Social Media
hear the news
Gujarat State Examination Board, Gandhinagar has been released the State Scholarship Exam 2020 Result and Merit List today on Tuesday 21st December 2021. The board has released these results for the primary education scholarship and secondary education scholarship exams taken last year. These results have been released on the official website. The candidates who had participated in this examination can check their result and merit list by visiting the official website of the state examination board at sebexam.org.
As per the official announcement a total of 66241 students have qualified for the State Level Primary Education Scholarship. At the same time, a total of 11074 students have got success in the Secondary Education Scholarship Examination. Along with the results, the board has also released the category wise merit list of the successful candidates.
How to Download Result & Merit List of Gujarat State Scholarship Exam 2020?
Students can download their result by following the easy instructions given below.
1. First of all, students go to the examination portal sebexam.org.
2. Go to the Notice Board section on the home page.
3. Now click on the link of the result.
4. Now you will go to a new page.
5. Now click on the type of exam.
6. Enter the requested information like your confirmation number and date of birth etc.
7. After entering all the information click on submit button.
8. Your result will be displayed on the screen in front of you.
9. Download it after checking it and also get its print out for further need.