- Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt
- Project Engineer భర్తీ job replacement
- The deadline for applications is January 31, 2022
Candidates selected for these jobs will get a salary of Rs 3.5 lakh per annum. Apart from that there will be a one year agreement bond. Those selected will be required to join the jobs in the year 2022-23. The opportunity to apply for this test is available by January 31, 2022. For full details Click on the link.
The main qualifications are:
- Must have graduated in 2020, 2021, 2022.
- Must have done BTech, BE or MTech / ME.
- Must have completed ten, inter full time courses.
- In Padi, there should be more than 60 per cent marks in Inter.
- Must have 60% marks in Engineering or 6.0 CGPA.
- Offer letter is given even if there is a subject backlog at the time of selection.
- There should not be an education gap of more than three years.
- No Wipro tests should be written within six months.
Online Testing Procedure:
- This online assessment test consists of three sections. There will be a total of 128 minutes of online assessment. It consists of 48 minutes for Aptitude Test for Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability and English (Verbal) Ability. Essay writing is 20 minutes and online programming test feature is 60 minutes. Coding involves two programs.
- First the official website Link Click on.
- Then click on the Register now option.
- The Elite National Talent Hunt application form opens on a new web page.
- Complete the instructions and click on the Apply Know option to fill in the application form and submit.