- Secunderabad Army Recruitment Rally
- Starting November 29th
- Tent, Inter major qualifications
The recruitment rally is being held for the posts of Soldier Tech (AE), Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesmen, Outstanding Sports Men (Open Category), Clerk, Store Keeper Technical. Attendees for the Outstanding Sportsmen ‘(Open Category) post will have to report for the Sports Trial on November 26 at 8 am at the Thapar Stadium in the AOC Center, Secunderabad.
Candidates appearing for this post should have participated in junior and senior levels in state, national and international competitions in boxing, football, volleyball, basketball, handball, hockey, swimming, wrestling, athletics, kabaddi, cricket. Attendance at these trials is required along with the relevant certification. Eligibility for this certificate is less than two years.
Full details of these appointments can be obtained from Headquarters, AOC Center, East Marredpally, Thirumalagiri, Secunderabad or by emailing [email protected] or https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ You can find out either on the website.
- Candidates appearing for the posts of Soldier Tech (AE), Soldier General should be between the ages of seventeen and 21 years and those appearing for the posts of Clerk, Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesmen should be between the ages of seventeen and 23 years only.
- Candidates appearing for the post of Soldier General should have passed Matriculation / SSC (minimum of 33% marks in each subject with 45% marks).
- Candidates appearing for the Soldier Technical (AE) post should have passed Plus Two / Inter (MPC, English) with at least 40% marks in each subject with a total of 50% marks.
- Candidates appearing for Clerk, Storekeeper Technical posts should have passed 10 + 2 / Inter with 50% marks in each subject with a total of 60% marks. 50% marks in 12th class English, Maths, Accounts, Bookkeeping are compulsory.
- Candidates appearing for Soldier Tradesmen must have passed Class X with 33% marks.