Indian Railway Recruitment 2021: There is a good opportunity for the youth of Bihar-Jharkhand who are looking for jobs in Indian Railways. Actually, Indian Railways has sought applications for recruitment to the posts of Apprentices in various trades under Western Railway. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website of Indian Railways at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Apart from this, candidates can directly download this link https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/ You can also apply for these posts by clicking on Also, through this link Indian Railway Recruitment 2021 can also see the official notification.
Other important information-
- Starting date to apply online: 11 October 2021
- Last date to apply online: 11 November 2021
- Divisional Railway Manager Office, West Central Railway, Jabalpur Division – 570 Posts
- Divisional Railway Manager Office, West Central Railway, Bhopal Division – 648 Posts
- Carriage Repair Wagon Shop Office, West Central Railway, Bhopal Workshop – 165 Posts
- WCR/HQ/Jabalpur – 20 Posts
- According to the released notification, the candidate should have passed class 10th examination or its equivalent from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks.
- Along with this National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Candidates age limit should be between 15 to 24 years. However, there will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.