The JSW School of Community Policy (JSW-SPP) at the Indian Institute of Administration Ahmedabad (IIMA) is a centre of excellence in the creating. Set up with aid from the JSW Group, it seeks to make a exclusive contribution to know-how about public plan through slicing-edge exploration on the emerging Indian encounter of policy formulation and style, coverage preference, and policy affect, and through its academic programs.
1. Name of the put up : Academic Associates
2. Duration: Original appointment of 2 a long time and extendable up to a full of 5 a long time dependent on once-a-year effectiveness evaluation.
3. Remuneration: Every month consolidated salary of INR 31,000/- to INR 42,000/- dependent on qualification, knowledge, benefit, and effectiveness in the interview. No other allowances besides TA/DA for official tour will be paid.
4. Qualifications: Ph.D., M.Phil., or Masters in degree public policy, public administration, administration, or other related disciplines this sort of as economics, political science, and sociology from a reputed establishment. All those with working experience in educating and study will be given choice. Minimum amount Two a long time of encounter is needed.
5. Key Abilities: a) Excellent composed and verbal communication competencies
b) Proficiency in leveraging digital tools and technologies
c) Means to continue to be organized
d) Expertise in educating and research would be an added advantage Means to multi-endeavor
e) Eye for detail
f) Self-driven and enthusiastic