UGC Recruitment 2021: Release for Director (i-stock)
- University Grants Commission has issued a release inviting applications for the posts of Director.
- Candidates have to apply through offline mode after applying online.
- The last date for online application is 15 October while the last date for accessing the application form is 26 October.
UGC Recruitment 2021: University Grants Commission (UGC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Director for Inter-University Center for Teacher Education, Banaras Hindu University (IUC-TE, BHU), Varanasi. Interested candidates can apply through online mode till 15 October 2021. However, after applying online, the application form will have to be sent to the prescribed address by 26 October 2021 through offline mode.
UGC Recruitment 2021 Notification – See notification like this
- Candidate ugc.ac.in go to
- Here on the homepage click on Jobs.
- Then click on the PDF link given below Jobs Id: 13092021.
- Notification will open.
UGC Recruitment 2021 How to Apply – How to Apply
After that take a printout of the online application form, attach copies of the requested documents with it and send it to the below address.
Send the application form to this address
Joint Secretary (Inter-University Centre), University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002
Keep in mind, the last date for online application till 15 October and online application form reaching the prescribed address is 26 October 2021. Incomplete applications and/or applications not in the prescribed proforma will not be accepted, so keep in mind the due date.
Visit our blog for latest government jobs 2021 as well as notification, admit card, answer key, result information – Sarkari Naukri Live