Trade Apprentice Jobs in Indore: On 08.06.2021, RRCAT announced job notification for the post of Trade Apprentice has been released officially. ITI pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website cat.ernet.in. The application process ends on 12.07.2021.
A. Date of Birth 1 September 1999 31 August 2003
B. Application by candidates 15 June 2021 12 July 2021
C. Declaration of merit list 16 July 2021 –
D. Confirmation by shortlisted candidates 16 July 2021 – 22 July 2021
E. Declaration of final merit list 27 July 2021 –
F. Reporting for document verification 23 August 2021 –
G. Document verification and medical tests 23 August 2021 – 31 August 2021
H. Apprenticeship period 1 September 2021 – 31 August 2022
1. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates.
2. Any form of canvassing will result in cancellation of candidature.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending physical verification of documents or at the time of commencement of the apprenticeship.
4. The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
5. There is no obligation to provide regular Employment on completion of apprenticeship training. The process of employment at RRCAT is a separately conducted exercise in which the apprentice may participate if he or she is eligible.
6. Those who have already attended the trade apprenticeship training elsewhere will not be considered for apprenticeship in the same trade.
7. RRCAT will conduct its own medical examination of the selected candidates. A candidate will be assumed to have agreed to this condition by applying for a trade apprenticeship at RRCAT.
8. Accommodation will not be provided to apprentices during the apprenticeship period. The apprentices shall make their own arrangement for accommodation. RRCAT is located in the municipal area of Indore city and shared / individual accommodations are easily available in nearby localities.
9. Apprentices will have to organize their transport arrangement themselves.
10. There is no arrangement of subsidized / free meals in RRCAT campus.
11. RRCAT will conduct the trade apprenticeship with periodic assessments at a frequency and duration decided by the training In-charge. The apprentices must make efforts to learn the trade during the ‘on the job practical training’ with utmost sincerity and perform satisfactorily in the periodic assessments. It is assumed that the trade apprentices are acquainted with skills they learnt during their ITI training. A consistent bad performance in these internal assessments may lead to termination of the apprenticeship as per the extant provisions of Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
12. The medium of instruction will be Hindi / English. Commonly used technical terminologies will be utilized during instructions irrespective of the medium of instruction.
13. RRCAT is an establishment of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. It is governed by special provision like Atomic Energy Act 1962. The employees are civilian employees and are bound by the aforementioned act and CCS conduct rules 1964. In all matters of conduct and discipline, the apprentice shall be governed by the rules and regulations prevalent at RRCAT.
14. Disrespectful, belligerent, dishonest, procrastinating and escapist behaviour of an apprentice will hamper the outcome of this training scheme. Therefore, if such things are brought to the notice of RRCAT authorities and the apprentice does not correct himself / herself even after three official memos then his / her apprenticeship may be terminated in consultation with Apprenticeship Adviser.
15. Where the contract of apprenticeship is terminated for failure on the part of the apprentice to carry out the terms of contract, the apprentice shall refund to RRCAT as cost of training such amount as may be determined by the Apprenticeship Adviser. In such event, the apprentices shall not be entitled to enter into another contract of Apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 with any other organisation.
16. Every Apprentice who has completed the period of training shall appear for All India Trade Test (AITT) to be conducted by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) to determine his / her proficiency in the designated trade in which he / she has undergone apprenticeship training.
17. A certificate of proficiency in the trade will be issued by the NCVT on passing the AITT.
Selection Procedure :
The applications will be sorted on the following basis:
1. Candidates shall have passed ITI either in 2018 or after 2018. Candidates who passed out ITI in 2017 or before are not eligible to apply.
2. Candidate should possess ITI certificate in the Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English).
3. Candidates must have passed the 10th class board examination prior to taking admission in ITIs and secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate in 10th class board examination.
4. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of ‘one third of percentage of marks in ITI’ and ‘two third of percentage of marks in 10th class’. The sum will be rounded off to two places of decimal. In case of a tie, a candidate having higher percentage of marks in 10th Class board examination will be accorded a higher rank.
5. The merit list will be displayed on RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal on 16/07/2021.
6. Candidates appearing on the merit list shall confirm on or before 22/07/2021 that they are willing to join the apprenticeship. A link for confirmation will be made available through email. The candidates shall keep record of their login and password as they will be required for confirmation. The candidates shall check RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal and their emails regularly. All candidates who confirm joining trade apprenticeship scheme at RRCAT shall immediately start tracking the process of getting their police verification certificate of address mentioned on their Aadhaar cards. This is a mandatory document for joining the programme.
7. A final merit list will be published on the RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal on 27/07/2021 based on the confirmations received and number of training places.
8. Candidates appearing on the final merit list shall appear for document verification personally at RRCAT at 1000 hours on 23/08/2021. Following documents will be physically verified:
a) 10th standard board examination mark sheet and certificate
b) ITI mark sheet and National Trade Certificate
c) Caste certificate (if applicable)
d) Disability certificate (if applicable)
e) Aadhaar card
f) Police verification certificate of address mentioned on the Aadhaar card.
g) Savings Bank Account Number and Pass book
h) Hard copy of national apprenticeship portal registration confirmation email
i) Hard copy of online application form
j) self-attested photocopies of all above mentioned documents
k) Two recent passport size photographs.
9. If some of the selected candidates do not appear for physical verification of documents or their documents are not found in order or they reject the offer; then the opportunity will be passed on to the next candidates in the merit list, on the spot.
10. Medical examination of candidates will be conducted from 23/08/2021 to 31/08/2021.
11. Online offer through NAPS apprenticeship portal will be issued to candidates on the spot after the physical verification of documents and medical examination of candidates. The candidates shall accept / reject the offer immediately.
12. Candidates must report at RRCAT and join the apprenticeship programme on 01/09/2021 otherwise their candidature will be cancelled and their offer will stand withdrawn. RRCAT reserves the right to permit late joining in deserving cases on merit of the case.
13. If a selected candidate, whose documents are found in order but fails to get an offer; then he / she will be placed on a waiting list. Such candidates may be given offers at a later date also.
14. Candidates from waiting list may be called for joining the apprenticeship batch in case vacancies exist due to (i) withdrawal of candidature or (ii) if some of the candidates, who have accepted the offer earlier but did not report at RRCAT on 01/09/2021.
15. If necessary, a new supplementary merit list may also be published for joining at a later date.
How to Apply :
Facility for submission of online application will be available from 1000 hours of 15/06/2021 to 1500 hours of 12/07/2021 on RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal.
1. Candidates shall register themselves at NAPS apprenticeship portal https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ which is the official web portal of Government of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship for trade apprenticeship in designated trades. Candidates shall fill up all the data including their Aadhaar number correctly. Candidates shall also upload scanned copies of the following originals at the NAPS apprenticeship portal while registering:
a) Date of Birth certificate / 10th class passing certificate
b) 10th class mark-sheet in “Academic Qualification”
c) ITI certificate in “Technical Qualification”
e) Disability certificate (if applicable)
2. Candidates must register at RRCAT apprenticeship portal after registering at NAPS apprenticeship portal. Only online applications will be accepted through RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal. Registration number issued by NAPS apprenticeship portal is mandatory for applying through RRCAT apprenticeship portal.
3. Submission of fraudulent and wrong information on the RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal is a serious criminal offence and is subjected to the provisions of the Indian Penal Code. It is strongly advised that such attempts shall not be made.
4. Candidate should read the general instructions given in the advertisement carefully before making any entry or selecting any option. Candidate shall enter all the required details while filling up the online application form.
5. Name and date of birth should be filled as in the Secondary School Certificate/10th Standard Certificate. Candidates must also ensure that Aadhaar card has the same name and date of birth at the time of registering themselves at NAPS apprenticeship portal.
6. Before filling application form, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of the following in jpg / pdf format in 300 kB file size for each document:
a) Date of Birth certificate
b) 10th standard board examination mark sheet and certificate
c) ITI mark sheet and National Trade Certificate
d) Aadhaar card
e) Passport size color photograph
g) Caste certificate (if applicable)
h) Disability certificate (if applicable)
7. Candidate is required to fill up personal, educational and other details as per the documents available with him / her.
8. Candidates shall immediately start the process of getting a police verification certificate of address mentioned on their Aadhaar cards. This will be required on the date of reporting for joining the apprenticeship scheme. There is no specified format for this certificate. The candidates may use formats prevalent in the locality.
9. No request for change / correction in any particular in the application form shall be entertained under any circumstances after final submission of the application on the portal. Therefore, before clicking the submit button, the candidate is advised to check that all the details filled in are correct. Submission of wrong information will lead to disqualification.
10. After final submission, the application form will be generated by the system. Candidates are advised to save the soft copy and take a printout of the application form generated by the system and keep it ready for future reference.
11. Candidates are required to bring the print out of the application form during physical verification of the documents.
12. Incorrect / incomplete online applications will be summarily rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RRCAT, please click on the Apply Now button below.