In addition to the basic principles related to science in PSCC exams, questions related to technology, leading scientific institutes, space projects, energy and nuclear policies, non-conventional energy sector and environment can be expected. Here are 25 sample questions.
1) India’s first indigenously developed ballistic missile?
2) Used soluble in paint manufacturing?
3) Which of the following is a chemical used to give yellow color to food?
B. Indigo carmine
4) Which of the following satellites is used for educational purposes in India?
5) Which part of the heart receives oxygenated blood from the lungs through the pulmonary veins?
A. Right atrium
B. left atrium
C. right ventricle
D. left ventricle
6) Newly established commercial enterprise under ISRO?
A. New Space India Limited
B. Hindustan Aeronauticals Limited
C. Antrix Corporation
D. National Remote Sensing Center
7) Where is the Indian Institute of Astrophysics?
8) Which was the first Indian state to have a Climate Change Department?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Himachal Pradesh
9) Gas produced during the decomposition of biofuels and the burning of biofuels?
A. Propane B. Ethane
C. Butane D. Methane
10) Which was the first country to use plutonium and uranium carbide as nuclear fuels?
A. USA B. Japan
C. India D. France
11) By what name is the region that includes all living things on earth known?
C. Habitat area
12) Which vitamin is also known by the chemical name Phytomenadione?
A. Vitamin D.
B. Vitamin E.
C. Vitamin K.
D. Vitamin b
13) What is known as ethanoic acid?
A. acetic acid
B. Sulfuric acid
C. hydrochloric acid
D. oxalic acid
14) CNSA is the space agency of which country?
D. United States
15) Which of the following is an example of a key joint?
A. Shoulder joint
16) An organ in the body known as an armory?
17) The part of the nerve cell that receives messages from the adjacent neuron?
D. Synaptic Knob
18) Which gases are not responsible for the depletion of the ozone layer?
D. carbon dioxide
19) Where is the headquarters of Greenpeace?
A. Geneva B. London
C. Manila D. Amsterdam
20) Where is the Raja Ramanna Center for Advanced Technology?
A. Indore B. Pune
C. Nagpur D. Ranchi
21) The Medini Award is related to which field?
22) The father of Indian ecology?
A. Alexander von Humboldt
B. W.G. Rosen
C. Ramdev Mishra
D. Rajendra Singh
23) Acids contained in fat?
A. lactic acid
B. stearic acid
C. oxalic acid
D. Malic acid
24) Lander of India’s Chandrayaan 2 mission?
A. Agni B. Orbiter
C. Vikram D. Pragyan
25) What causes bone stiffness?
A. Calcium sulfate
B. Calcium carbonate
C. Calcium bicarbonate
D. Calcium phosphate
1 D, 2 A, 3 D, 4 D, 5 B, 6 A, 7 A, 8 C, 9 D, 10 C, 11 D, 12 C, 13 A, 14 B, 15 C, 16 D, 17 A , 18 C, 19 D, 20 A, 21 B, 22 C, 23 B, 24 C, 25 D.
English Summary: Kerala PSC Examination Tips By Mansoorali Kappungal
Keywords: hscap, kpsc, kerala psc, kpsc thulasi, kerala psc thulasi, psc login, kpsc login,