- Banknote Press JobNotification
- Replacement of 135 posts in various departments
- Already begin the application process
- June 11 Last date for applications
Notification has been issued to fill various vacant posts in the Banknote Press (BNP) under the Central Government. 135 posts will be replaced by this notification. This includes posts such as Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Technician. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online.
The online application process starts on May 12 and is available until June 11. Selected candidates will be required to work in Dewas, Madhya Pradesh. The vacancies in the Government of India Mint in Noida will also be filled through this notification. Full details of the candidates http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/ Can be found on the website.
Total posts: 135
- Junior Technician- 113
- Junior Office Assistant- 15
- Welfare Officer-1
Vacancies in Government Mint:
- Junior Office Assistant-3
- Secretarial Assistant-1
- Qualifications: Degree for Welfare Officer, Junior Assistant, Secretarial Assistant posts, Diploma for Supervisor posts and ITI in the relevant trade for other posts.
- Age: Applicants must be between 25 and 30 years of age.
- Selection Process: Selected by written test, stenography test, typing test.
- Application Procedure: Apply online.
- Start of applications: May 12, 2021
- Closing date for applications: June 11, 2021