- Volunteer jobs in AP
- 934 vacancies in Kashna district
- June 14 Last date for applications
The Panchayati Raj and Rural Development Department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh is seeking applications for the recruitment of vacant Village and Ward Volunteers in Kashna District. 934 volunteer posts will be filled through this notification. Locals who have passed Class X / Inter can apply. Candidates are selected through District Selection Committee interview. June 14 Last date for applications. For full details
- Eligibility: Must have passed 10th class / Inter. Must be locally resident. Also requires a thorough understanding of government schemes. Must be knowledgeable on welfare programs pursued by the government. Communication skills, soft skills required. Must be able to read and write Telugu.
- Age: Candidates should be between 18 to 35 years of age.
- Selection: Selection will be based on interview.
- Interview: The interview will be for 100 marks. 25 marks for awareness on government schemes and welfare programs; 25 marks for experience in government welfare departments, participation in community service programs; Leadership qualities, 25 marks for communication skills; 25 marks are allotted for Soft Skills.
- How to apply: Apply online.
- Application deadline: June 14, 2021
- Website: https://gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in/ Or https://apgv.apcfss.in/