- Hindi news
- No fake news
- Fact Check: CBSE Cut Syllabus By 50% With New Session? Claims Being Made On Social Media Are Half Truth
What’s up Claim: It is being claimed on social media that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has reduced the syllabus by 50% with the new session.
Many other than Twitter and Facebook Youtube There have been claims of 50% syllabus reduction in the channels’ thumbnails and headings.
And what is the truth?
- CBSE Official Website But we did not get any such update released in the last 1 month. That confirms the 50% syllabus reduction claim.
- Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank also has his official Twitter No such updates have been given from the handle in the last 1 month.
- We got a news of Dainik Bhaskar by searching Google for the word related to the claim. Which shows that CBSE has not yet decided to reduce the syllabus by 50%.
- During the lockdown, CBSE announced a reduction of 30% syllabus for 10th and 12th. Now the board is only taking opinions from schools to reduce the syllabus by 50%. The final decision has not been taken yet. Sample papers of board examinations have also been prepared on the basis of 30% reduction.
- The most obvious is that the 50% syllabus reduction claim is half true.