SAMEER Scientist B Recruitment 2020 notification has released – Last Date extended by official. Online Applications are invited online for the following posts for various centres of SAMEER. We provide direct link to download the official notification. So the interested candidates can download the official notification from our website. In view of extension of Lockdown to May 31st 2020, further announcement regarding Recruitment of Scientist B & C will be made after 31st May 2020.
SAMEER Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Details
Educational Qualification for Scientist:
- Applicable candidates must have to complete Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Bachelor Degree in Technology (Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology) or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology (ME or M.Tech)/Master Degree in Science in the concerned field from a recognized University/ Desirable: Ph.D in the above discipline.
- Interested candidates can check more details form our website.
- Because already we posted this SAMEER’s notification.
Experience Details for Scientist:
- Applicable candidates must have 4 years’ post qualification experience in design and development in the area of RF/Microwave systems, Millimeter Wave, Communications, Antenna, in Scientific Institutions, Industrial and Academic Institutions or in both.
- The above experience shall be applicable in respect of candidates having Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology or Master Degree in Science and for candidates having Master Degree in Engineering or Master Degree in Technology, two years relaxation in above experience and for Ph.D in Science or Engineering 4 years relaxation in above experience shall be applicable.
How to Apply for SAMEER Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates can apply through online mode only. Otherwise not accepted by official. But now the online application has suspended due to corona virus lockdown. Interested candidates can stay active with us. We provide all the updates from the SAMEER.
Apply Online (Available Soon/ Suspended Now)
Click Here for More Details