NFL Recruitment 2020 OUT – Last Date Re-Extended to Apply for 52 Vacancies!!. National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Mini-Ratna, premier profit-making Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs with a vision of being a leading Indian company in fertilizers and beyond, with commitment to all stakeholders. NFL is looking for qualified, dynamic and result oriented experienced professionals with initiative for manning the following positions on regular basis for its various Units/Offices.
NFL Recruitment 2020
Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Electronics / Electronics & Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Civil Engineering Fire Engg. / Safety & Fire Engg. from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Chemical Engineering or Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical with Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
M Sc (Chemistry) from recognized Institute/Univeristy
NATURE OF EXPERIENCE:
- Post qualification inline experience in operation of Ammonia-Urea Fertilizer complex/ Continuous process chemical / Petro Chemical industry. (OR)
- Post qualification inline regular or direct contractual experience in PSU/ Govt. Organization/ Large Private Company (preferably in ammonia urea fertilizer or petrochemical sector).(OR)
- Post qualification inline experience in NABL accredited LAB/ Ammonia Urea Fertilizer complex / Continuous process chemical / PetroChemical industry. (OR)
- Experience in recognized Fire station/ AmmoniaUrea Fertilizer Complex / Continuous process chemical / PetroChemical refinery
Post qualification inline experience in NABL accredited LAB/ Ammonia Urea Fertilizer complex / Continuous process chemical / PetroChemical industry
Candidate should have an age of 30yrs to 45yrs and it varies from post to post depending upon the qualification
Work Experience should be after acquiring relevant educational qualification and should be in-line experience. Candidate’s work experience as Management Trainee / Graduate Engineer Trainee would be counted only in case he/she has been regularized in the same Company. Also see Clause No. I.8 to I.9 before proceeding. Candidates must be working as on 31.03.2020.
PAY SCALES / EQUIVALENT CTC:
In addition to possessing minimum numbers of years of post-qualification in-line work experience as on cut-off date of reckoning eligibility criteria, candidates should also satisfy the following conditions: i. FOR CANDIDATES WORKING IN GOVERNMENT (CENTRAL/STATE), PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS (CENTRAL/STATE), AUTONOMOUS OR STATUTORY BODIES AS ON 31.03.2020:
- a) For candidates applying for the post at E-1 level: Candidates should have worked for one year or more in one level below Pay Scale as on Cut-off date. OR Presently working in same or higher Pay Scale as on cut-off date of eligibility.
- b) For candidates applying for the post at E-4 level: Candidates should have worked for two years or more in one level below Pay Scales as on Cut-off date. OR Presently working in same or higher Pay Scale, as on cut-off date of eligibility.
- c) It should be noted that no claim of possession of equivalent pay scale other than advertised Pay Scale for a post would be entertained
UR / EWS / OBC candidates are required to send Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) through Demand Draft in favour of NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED payable at NEW DELHI. However, SC/ ST/ ExSM, PwBD and Departmental candidates are not required to pay the Application Fee.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection.
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form Recruitmentà Recruitment in NFLà Careersàproforma available on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com of experienced professionals in Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical Laboratory, Civil and Fire & Safety-2020. The Application Form, duly filled and signed, alongwith self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No. G.6, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME) – 2020” at the following address: “General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301” No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate in the Application Form is found to be false or not in conformity with the advertised eligibility criteria at any stage.
- Candidates are required to provide their details in the Application Form regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and respective School/College/University, work experience including positions held, name of Organization, nature of duties performed/performing, period of service, scale of pay, salary/CTC (Cost to Company) drawn, demand draft of Rs.700/- towards Application Fee (if applicable) and other requisite information/declaration.
- The candidates should ensure that the details entered in Application Form are correct. Candidates are required to send the duly filled-in Application Form proforma alongwith self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as detailed at Sl. No. G.6 below so as to reach NFL by 27.05.2020 / 03.06.2020 (Refer Clause G.7 below) failing which their candidature will not be considered and no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
- Self-attested photocopy of required documents is required to be enclosed along with application form.
- The last date of receipt of duly complete Application Form alongwith all requisite documents/certificates is 30.06.2020, unless extended and notified on NFL’s website. However, last date for receipt of Application Forms of candidates presently residing in far-flung area i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union territory of Ladakh, Lahul & Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands & Lakshadweep is 07.07.2020. Candidates applying from far-flung areas should superscribe on envelope “FAR-FLUNG AREA”. In case of false declaration of ‘Far-Flung Area’ on envelope vis-à-vis correspondence address mentioned in the Application Form, the same shall be summarily ‘Rejected’.
- Incomplete Application Forms OR not in prescribed proforma OR not supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents OR not fulfilling the eligibility criteria OR received at any other address of NFL other than that as mentioned in the foregoing in Clause No. G.2 OR received after due date shall be summarily ‘Rejected’.
- It may be noted that Applications Forms received without self-attested copies of relevant documents or received after due date i.e. 30.06.2020 (or 07.07.2020 if applicable) shall be summarily rejected and no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
10.Candidates should note that scrutiny and shortlisting of Applications would be done on the basis of documents enclosed with the prescribed application form. The list of required documents at Clause No. G.6 is indicative and not exhaustive. No interim correspondence by the candidates regarding availability/non – availability of documents would be entertained. Accordingly, candidates are advised to enclose & send self-attested copies of all the relevant documents alongwith the duly signed Application Form in support of their candidature.
SHORTLISTING & SELECTION PROCESS:
- Based on the information in application and documents submitted by the candidates’ along with duly signed print out of their Application Form, scrutiny of applications would be done and candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview. NFL’s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- However, in case of receipt of large number of Applications, NFL reserves a right to conduct an online test in Delhi – NCR region and/or any other city(ies) of India for the purpose of short-listing candidates for interview. Neither TA will be paid nor Boarding & Lodging facilities would be arranged/reimbursed for appearing in the online test.
- Modalities of Online Test, in the event it is decided to conduct the same, shall be placed on NFL website Recruitment of experienced professionals inà Recruitment in NFLà Careers-àwww.nationalfertilizers.com Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical Laboratory, Civil and Fire & Safety-2020 at an appropriate time.
- Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview separately with minimum average of 50% marks in interview.
- In case, total marks (upto two decimals) of two or more candidates after personal interview are same, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination would be considered for drawing up merit list. In case percentage of marks (upto two decimals) are also equal in the qualifying examination, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered for preparing merit list i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list.
- It may be noted that candidates will be called for personal interview provisionally on the basis of information submitted by them in the application Form and their candidature will be considered vis-à-vis eligibility criteria for the post applied for as mentioned in the Advertisement. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria or not in possession of complete requisite documents will not be allowed to attend the personal interview and no TA will be paid to them. Further, no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates called for personal interview will be reimbursed to and fro single 2nd AC Class Rail fare (Mail/Express trains, excluding Rajdhani/Duronto/Shatabdi)/ Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the correspondence address indicated by the candidates in their application to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of necessary receipts. The TA reimbursement, however, is subject to candidate meeting the advertised specifications for the post applied for.
- The selected candidates before joining will be required to get Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon/NFL’s Hospital/NFL’s common panel of hospitals and their appointment will also be subject to verification of character & antecedents and Caste certificate from the concerned District Authorities.
- Selected candidates can be posted in any of the Units/Offices/Joint Ventures of the NFL at the discretion of Management.
NFL Recruitment 2020 Notification
Re Extended Notice