Ministry of AYUSH Recruitment 2020 Released. It’s information for the candidates, it is postponed to engage the service of the 1 Consultant vacancy (Information Technology) in the National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB), Ministry of Ayush as per the eligibility criteria on the post.The Last Date for the submission of Application Form 01.06.2020. The Eligibility details are given below. The Application format is given in the official notification PDF.
Ministry of AYUSH Recruitment 2020
Consultant – 1 Post
- Age Limit:
The Age Limit to engage Consultant is 45 years for eligible.
Candidates should have completed Graduate IT with 5 Years post qualification experience.
- Nature of Appointment:
On purely Contract basis, initially for a period up to 31-12-2020
Rs.50,000/- per Month consolidated.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in the enclosed format along with relevant CV and a set of attested photocopies of certificates in support of essential qualification, experience etc. to Chief Executive Officer, National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB), Red Cross Annexe Building, Red Cross Road, New Delhi – 110001 latest by 01-06-2020 by mentioning in the envelope that “Application for the Post of Consultant (information Technology).”
- The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date Of the receipt of application.
- The engagement will be purely on contract basis and will not confer any right for regular appointment in the Ministry/Organization.
- The Short Listed candidates will be called for personal talk.
- Application received after due date will not be considered.
- NMPB reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.