MAH MBA CET 2020 Result OUT – Direct Link Available. Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015, (Herein after called the Act). The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State. 1. All Government of Maharashtra Management Education Institutes 2. University Departments of Management Education 3. University -managed Management Education Institutes 4. All Un-Aided Management Education Institutes covered as per the Act.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Result
The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure:
(i) Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score.
(ii) The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores.*Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
(iii) Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points up to two digits. Please note that the types of sample questions are only illustrative and not exhaustive. In the actual examination you will find questions of a higher difficulty level on some or all of these types and also questions on the types not mentioned here.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Decision of State CET Cell in all matters relating to conduction of CET will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the State CET Cell in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- State CET Cell would be analysing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by State CET Cell in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, State CET Cell reserves right to disqualify the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be null & void.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the admission process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the entire admission process.
How to download MAH MBA CET Result 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site @ http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
Step 2: In the Official Page, Click MAH-MBA/MMS CET-2020
Step 3: It will direct to that page and Click the Result Link 1 or 2
Step 4: Now know the result in that PDF and download it
Step 5: Take a hard copy of PDF for future reference
MAH MBA CET Result 2020