JIPMER Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Applications are invited by the JIPMER, from eligible candidates to fill-up the posts as mentioned here under on Temporary basis. The mode of recruitment for the following posts will be by, Interview. The date of interview for the eligible candidates will be intimated in bottom of this blog. We provide the all the latest updates of the JIPMER. So the candidates can bookmark our website for the further updates. Application Last Date is 04-06-2020. So the candidates are pleased to apply immediately apply with the guidance of our website.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Details
Eligibility Details for Assistant Professor:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization. In the official notification, they intimated the age limit. Applicable candidates should have below 30 years of age limit.
- Educational Qualifications:Applicable candidates must have to complete the Medical qualification. Candidates must have to complete the B.Sc Nursing from an MCI.
Terms and Conditions for the Candidates:
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT
- The appointment can be terminated at any time before the expiry of the period with one month’s notice without assigning any reason or if the person’s work is considered unsatisfactory by the Competent
- Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- A valid mail id and the mobile number are compulsory needed.
- After selection the performance of the candidates will be assessed every 3 months.
Salary Details for Project Nurse:
JIPMER gives the pay of Rs.31,000/- for the selected candidates.
Selection Process for Project Nurse:
JIPMER select the candidates for the posts of Project Nurse through the Screening Test & Interview (Document verification).
Documents Required for Interview:
The following documents are compulsory needed for the recruitment process of JIPMER.
- Filled Application Form.
- Valid Photo ID and Address Proof.
- Work & Research Certificates.
- Birth Certificate/ Proof of DOB.
- Educational Certificates.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates may send their one set of filled in application with all the required documents on or before the last date that is 04-06-2020.
Department of Clinical immunology, 4th Floor, Super Speciality Block, JIPMER.
Download the Official Notification