ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 Released. Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar is a leading national institute in India and is a multidisciplinary institute engaged in advanced research in area of Infectious Disease Biology, Cancer Biology, Genetic & Autoimmune Diseases, and Plant & Microbial Biotechnology.The Institute invites applications from scientists with potential for leadership. The last date for the submission of application form 04.06.2020.
ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020
- Candidates can qualified in1 st class M.Sc. or equivalent with at least 3 years research experience or Ph.D. with at least 01 year Post-Doctoral Research experience.
- Desirable – Ph.D. degree with capability of conducting independent research works.
- Salary – Level – 10 (Rs.56,500- 1,77,500).
How to Apply:
Eligible & interested scientists are requested submit their applications, in the prescribed format available on ILS website along with proposed research plan (2 pages) and an application fee of Rs.500/- in shape of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar 751023. Applicants working in any Government (Central/State), PSU, autonomous, public sector Institutions within India are requested to have their applications forwarded through proper channels. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any/all the advertised post/s at any time without assigning any reason. The last date of receiving complete application is 15 days of publication of the advertisement in employment News. Applications received after due date will not be considered.Applicants may submit their applications through online mode to email@example.com
- Relaxations and concessions will be in accordance with the ILS Rules and Regulations. Relaxation in age, educational qualifications and/or experience will be considered in case of persons already holding analogous positions in Government Scientific Organizations/ Research Institutions.
- Merely fulfilling the requirements in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The applicationsreceived will be scrutinized and candidates who in the opinion of the institute are likely to be suitable will be shortlisted for calling for interview. The decision of the institute in all these matters will be final. No interim enquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained in the matter.
- The Screening and Selection Committee will make appropriate decisions on quality and impact of the publications and patents in relation to the overall application, research areas and needs of the institute. The decision of the institute in all these matters will be final. No interim enquiries/ correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained in the matter.
- Persons working under the Central Government/Central Government Autonomous Bodiesshall submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures as required. Those who are unable to forward their application through proper channel may submit NOC from their employer at the time of selection interview, if shortlisted. Without this NOC, the applicant will not be allowed to attend the selection interview.
- Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- Incomplete applications or applications without copies of certificates or applications received after the last date will be rejected.