IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. The Government organization has invites applications for JRF Post that is Junior Research Fellow from eligible candidates having eligible qualifications. The vacancy is in Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh on Contract Basis. This vacancy on a project entitled, “Detection and quantification of multiple blood parameters with photoacoustics: Fundamental research and portable device development for onsite sample analysis”.
IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2020 Details
Age Limit for JRF:
Applicable candidates should have below 35 years of age. Interested candidates can check the more information about the age limit in the official website we provide.
Educational Qualifications for the Candidates:
The applicable candidate must have to complete the M.Sc./ M.Tech degree in Physics/ Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering with 60% of marks (CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale). Interested candidates can check the more information about the educational qualifications for the JRF vacancy in the official website we provide.
Important Instructions for the Candidates:
- The selected candidate should visit different research centre in India as and when
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed at any point of time for exceptional
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date and mode of interview (either in person/ skype). So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/certificates in support of their academic
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the
- The first and foremost responsibility of the candidate is to fulfil the jobs’ requirements to complete the above mentioned project in timely
- The association between PI and the candidate can be discontinued at any time by giving one month’s notice in writing either by the PI of the project to candidate, or by candidate to the PI of the project.
- Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program in the AS Department, provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion followed by selection process laid down by the institute.
- After qualifying the PhD admission/selection test, the candidate may register as regular PhD scholar and eligible to draw the fellowship and other allowances as per the Institute rules.
- This appointment will be purely Initially appointment will be for first one year. It will be renewed for another year or till the end of project whichever is earlier based on the performance of the candidate and recommendation of the selection/review committee.
- Hostel accommodation may be provided as per Institute
How to Apply for IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2020:
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to given mail id on or before 22 Jun 2020, along with superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ICMR Project.
Download the Official Notification