Bihar Urban Development Department Recruitment 2020 has released on the official website on 24-04-2020 – Last Date Extended up to 10-06-2020. Online Applications are invited for the following posts in Bihar Urban Development Department. We provide the all the latest updates of the Bihar Urban Development Department Vacancy. Now they extend the Apply Online last date. Application Last Date is 10-06-2020. So the interested candidates are pleased to apply immediately apply with the guidance of our Rojgar Samachar website.
Bihar Urban Development Department Recruitment 2020 Details
Vacancy Details for Candidates:
Age Limit for Manager:
Applicable candidates should have the age limit as on 1st January of 2020, the Minimum age limit will be 21 years. And the Maximum age limit as under.
|Maximum Age Limit|
Backward Class/ Extremly Back word Class (Male/ Female)
Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes (Male/ Female)
Educational Qualifications for Manager:
Applicable candidates must have to complete MBA or PG Degree / Diploma in Public or PG Degree in Town Manager/ Planning and development from recognized Institution / University.
Salary Details for Manager:
Bihar Urban Development Department gives the pay of Rs.40,000/ Month for the selected candidates.
Examination Fee Details for Manager:
- Applicable Candidates must have to pay the exam fee as given below,
- Examination fee to be paid through above modes is Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two hundred) only for all categories i.e. (UR / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ) candidates.
How to Apply for Bihar Urban Development Department Recruitment 2020:
For filling up online application form, first of all candidates should visit the link “Online Application portal of City Manger” provided on board’s website Bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. After that click on “Apply Online” link and follow the instructions appearing on the computer screen.
- For filling up online application form first of all candidate click on the link “Click here for Registration”
- After successful registration, candidate should enter their provisional Registration Number and Password and click on submit button for login to their account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding Basic Details as appeared on the computer screen.
- Then click on “Save & Next” button.
- After successful entries of basic details the candidate should complete the required entries regarding Educational Information as appeared on computer screen.
- Then click on “Save & Next” button.
- After successful entries of educational qualification details the candidate should enter his / her work experience information on the computer screen and click on . “Save & Next” button.
- After uploading the photo , signature and required documents, the candidate must verify all the information given by him/her in step-Two, step-Three and step-Four. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back” button and make required corrections.
- After preview of the Application Form and ” Final submit” ,the candidate should click on “Proceed to Payment” button appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of examination Fee.
- After payment of Examination Fee up to scheduled date and time, the candidate must download and get the print and transaction slip of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in their possession because it contains all the information provided by the candidate.
- It may be asked by the candidate to produce the print out of online submitted Application Form & Transaction slip during at the time of document verification by the concern Dept./ Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Patna.
Apply Online (First Time Users)
Apply Online (Existing Users)
Download the Notification
Download the Last Date Notification