TNPSC ( Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) Latest updates and important dates. | TNPSC Group 1/2/4 Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy & Notification | TNPSC – Learn to Apply for One-Time Registration
In 1923, a Public Service Commission was established by the Government of Britain to assess the structure of the salary of the Civil service of India. Four English men and four Indian made up this Commission, and Lord Lee of Fareham was the Chairman. The rate of Indianization of Indian Police and Indian Civil Service were also talked about. It got a rate that will make the Indian Civil Service with 50% Indian membership and the same in 25 years for the Indian police.
It was dropped to the choice of Governments of provinces to enroll and utilize power on their services, as they perceived right. The Government of Punjab and Madras suggested that they establish their Public Service Commissions, which is happening because of the discretionary powers left to Governments of provinces.
In the year 1929, the Madras Service Commission became an Act of the Madras Legislature. Madras presidency had the phenomenal respect, of becoming the only Indian province to set up the premiere service commission.
The Madras Service Commission began with just 3 members, with the Chairman included. A lot of commissions were constituted after reorganizing states in the year 1957. The Madras Service Commission changed to Madras Public Service Commission, having their headquarters at Madras, in 1957. 1970, the time the state’s name became Tamil Nadu, the Madras Public Service Commission immediately changed to the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
All because of its essential and nonpartisan function, Public Service Commissions properly got their pride in the constitution of India. Articles 16, 234, 315 to 323 is based on different functions and powers of the Public Service Commissions. The services of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission are guided by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Regulation, 1954, as well as TNPSC Rules of Procedure.
- 1 TNPSC Notification 2017
- 2 Latest updates (TNPSC_Exams_2017)
- 3 TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Details
- 4 TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Details
- 5 TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Details
- 6 TNPSC VAO Eligibility Criteria
- 7 TNPSC Annual Planner 2017
- 8 How to Download TNPSC Time Table?
- 9 How To Apply TNPSC Exams Online – One Time Registration
- 10 ONLINE FEE PAYMENT MODE:
- 11 OFFLINE FEE PAYMENT MODE:-
TNPSC Notification 2017
TN Public service Commission exam notifications
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published 2017 TNPSC Notification to recruit eligible prospects. Interested persons for PSC Jobs can look through all job notifications related to Tamil Nadu PSC via this page. Details TNPSC Group 1/2/4 Exam and Examination of departments can also be seen on the page. Direct Jobs will be published on the TNPSC Notification as soon as possible by TNPSC, so every prospect should go to this page constantly to perceive all details.
Latest updates (TNPSC_Exams_2017)
Examination result of TNPSC is now out, View here. If your application was for the TNPSC recruitment of 5451 posts of Assistant, Steno-Typist, Surveyor, Draftsman and Collector etc and then showed in TNPSC Group 4 Exam on 06/11/2016, it is mandatory you view their result from here by visiting the given link. Qualified prospects, decided by the examination, can now proceed to verification of document.
It is mandatory for every prospect to bring original and self attested copies of their certificates and testimonials during verification. The date documents will be verified will be indicated on this web portal soon. Accordingly, prospects should stay glued to this page.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission publishes different vacancies intermittently to occupy different positions in various departments of state and central government. It also arranges different employment examinations annually; some include TNPSC VAO Exam, TNPSC Group 2 / 4 Exam to employ eligible prospects to occupy different vacant posts. This page is designed for prospects to get outright details of TNPSC latest vacancies and TNPSC exams at the solitary platform with ease. Job seekers should visit this page recruitmentresult.com outright and view every current TPSC notifications.
TNPSC Group Eligibility Criteria
TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Details
Information about TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria can be seen here. Yearly, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) arranges written exams for different Groups 1, 2, 4 to employ qualified prospects for different posts. Prospects appearing for TNPSC Group 1 posts, must have knowledge of TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria 2017. Age limit, Educational Qualification, selection method and every remaining detail for TNPSC Group 1 will be provided her for you.
TNPSC is arranging Group 1 exams for people to occupy vacant posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police, Deputy Collector, Assistant Director of Rural Development Department and Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies. Scroll down the page to perceive every crucial detail, that is well designed by the group individuals of recruitmentresult.com
TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) arranges Civil Service Examination-I (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services) in combination, constantly. Interested prospects can view the TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Details 2017 and age limitation for MBC/OBC/OC/BC based on 2017.
Positively minded prospects interested in TNPSC Group 2 exam must ensure terms and conditions of eligibility are met. Every prospect should peruse all information concerning the recruitment, from age limitation to qualification.
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Details
Group 4 Eligibility Details can be seen here. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) arranges different exams for group 4 vacancies. Interested persons for the TNPSC group 4 must view the eligibility information of TNPSC Group 4 2017, together with selection method.
The TNPSC examination are conducted to employ eligible prospects for different vacant positions yearly like Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor and other positions. Prospects must qualify and have met the eligibility criteria before application of TNPSC Group 4.
TNPSC VAO Eligibility Criteria
Are you looking for TNPSC VAO Eligibility Criteria 2017? If you answered yes to this, then you are in the right page. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will arrange Village Administrative Officer (VAO) examination for prospects interested in working as Village Administrative Officer (VAO).
- Prospects interested in this examination must have met eligibility criteria. This is the reason for providing complete details like age limitation, important qualification and selection procedures
- Interested prospects must check the information given below because only prospects who are found eligible will be able to proceed with their applications
- Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) arranges different civil service government exams, and now it will arrange Village Administrative Officer Exam
- com group is giving out the entire information that is capable of helping you to know the age limits, important qualifications and selection procedure required for the application.
TNPSC Annual Planner
TNPSC Annual Planner 2017
Are you interested in appearing in TNPSC Exams? View latest TNPSC Annual Planner via this page. Prospects interested in knowing the exam information of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission can view all the recent updates here. Nadu PSC Examination Schedule is also present in this page to help job aspirants. Via the online mode, examination calendar can be downloaded in pdf format. Prospects should stay glued to get latest updates concerning TNPSC Annual Planner 2017.
Examination dates of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission are published by the commission in advance for the entire year. Prospects can, however, view the exam dates and notification for the precise post they want to apply for, and can begin preparing. The amounts of vacant positions is are also provided by TNPSC in its calendar, so prospects take see below this page that is well expounded by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download TNPSC Time Table?
- Firstly, you are to log on tnpsc.gov.in, which is the official site of the organization.
- Next, is to click on the “Examination” tab that is located at the right corner of the homepage, then click “Annual Planner” tab.
- Next, is to pick the right link of TNPSC Annual Planner based on the year.
- TNPSC Exam Schedule/Dates will be shown on the screen of your device.
- Next step is to download it in PDF format.
- Finally, you can get your printout and store for future purpose.
The view above Official Notification if you intend to check more information concerning TNPSC Annual Planner 2017. Prospects may bookmark this page to view recent updates of TNPSC Exam Schedule. Prospects can, however, write down their opinions and queries in the given comment box below. Our team members will reply you shortly.
How To Apply TNPSC Exams Online – One Time Registration
- a) You are to apply only via online method at www.tnpsc.gov.in/www.tnpscexams.net/ tnpscexams.in, which is the site of the commission.
- b) Applicant Dashboard, as well as One Time Registration (OTR), is of paramount importance before the application for any position. The validity of One Time Registration is five years starting from the date you register.
- c) You should possess scanned pictures of your photograph and signature in your pen drive, DVD, or CD for uploading, when the application is One Time Registration.
- d) If you have done your registration in One Time Registration by 29.09.2015 or before, you shall use your current user ID and password to set up applicant dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No one should set up more than 1 registration ID in one time registration.
- e) One Time Registration is never an application for any position. It is basically the gathering of details from the applicants and distributing it to a different dashboard to every applicant to make them to continue and work on their profiles. Anybody who wants to apply for any position should select “Apply” against the position stated in the site of the commission and fill in the same USER ID and PASSWORD provided for ONE TIME REGISTRATION. USER ID and PASSWORD are provided by the applicants. Peradventure the applicants can not remember the USER ID and PASSWORD, it is possible to change or reset it by choosing the “FORGOT PASSWORD AND FORGOT LOGIN ID, OTR ID” Option. The commission will never tell the applicants the USER ID and PASSWORD information.
- f) You have to give details of the correct SSLC Register Number, Month and the Year of Passing, as well as the Name of the Board that gave out the certificate, during online registration. If any information provided is discovered to be fake, Online Application, as well as One Time Registration will not be accepted regardless of the stage.
- g) If you possess more than 1 SSLC mark sheets, you have to fill in information in the mark sheet issued on last attempt that you have passed the SSLC Examination.
- h) An active email address and phone number is crucial for One Time Registration. Email address and phone number should be working perfectly. Every communication and message will be sent by TNPSC only to registered e-mail address and phone contact.
- i) The information provided when applying to be recruited concerned alone will be considered for the particular recruitment, even though you provide info in the One Time Registration.
- j) It is noteworthy that every particular stated when applying online, with Name of the applicant, Post Applied for, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. included, will be taken as final. Nonetheless, you can make modifications of some fields except the final date stated for applying is reached. Some fields can’t be modified even when the last date has not been reached. You are however needed to fill the online application form with great amount of cautiousness as modification of information will not accepted after the final date valid for application.
- k) You can check the site www.tnpscexams.net / tnpscexams.in for guidance and instructions concerning One-time Registration.
- l) If you have user ID and Password already, you have to log in. Every OTR particular in availability will be shown on your screen. You must fill extra information needed for some precise recruitment application.
- j) You can now pick any of the modes below to pay for exam fee, after you might have submitted the information in the application.
- Remittance through Bank Chalan
- Net Banking
- Remittance through Post Office Chalan
- Debit Card / Credit Card
ONLINE FEE PAYMENT MODE:
- k) If you want to have instant fee reconciliation, you must pay via net banking or Debit Card / Credit Card.
- l) If you pay via chalan, it will take minimum of 2 working days for reconciliation.
- m) Peradventure you decide to make payment via the online mode, an extra page of the form will be shown through which you may go with the instructions and provide the necessary information to pay. Online payment failure is possible. You can try again if the online payment failed, by online mode or chalan mode. The money deducted after failure will be refunded instantly. Hold on for intimation from the server after submission of payment details. Anyway DON’T click on “Back” or “Refresh” to prevent paying twice or failure.
- n) Application number will be provided after complete success of the online transaction. You should learn to remember the application number for future purposes.
OFFLINE FEE PAYMENT MODE:-
- o) To pay using offline mode (via Bank or Post Office Chalan), you should choose Post Office or State Bank of India or Indian Bank.
- p) After submitting, payment chalan will be provided, then you need to collect printout before going to the State Bank of India or Post Office or Indian Bank to pay within 48 hours.
- q) Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission can at any time change the payment mode.
- r) You are to obtain copy of the Fee Payment Chalan from the Branch involved. You should confirm the authenticity of the particulars to see the chalan is rightfully signed and the information of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been stated by the bank or post office on the chalan.
- s) Online Application Registration will be regarded as being completed, only when it is paid for through State Bank of India or in Indian Bank, or post office within 48 hours, starting from the date you registered.
- t) You aren’t required to send the printed out copy of the online application or any related documents to the commission, except you are told to.
Incoming Search Terms
TNPSC exam dates, TNPSC notifications 2017, TNPSC 2017 latest updates, TNPSC questions, TNPSC answer keys, TNPSC results, TNPSC counseling, TNPSC Syllabus, TNPSC group 2 exam, TNPSC group 2 result, TNPSC group 2a result, TNPSC group 2 exam dates,